Motto

Empowerment through Language...

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Off and Running Again!


A quick note before I hit the road for Poughkeepsie to meet up with my colleagues Maria Marewski and Tim Sutton of the Children's Media Project and Sue Lesser from the Arlington School District. We are co-presenting a workshop on media arts in the classroom at the NECAP Conference for teaching artists in Providence, RI, tomorrow. I was up until 1:30 working on a PowerPoint loop of images from our projects together and I woke up every 45 minutes to check that I did not oversleep. Yawn! 

It is raining buckets but I have great tunes for the car (Leela James, James Hunter, remastered Bob Marley, Robin Thicke) and there is nothing a thermos of coffee cannot accommodate. More about the conference over the weekend when I am back at home. Next week, I tackle the front garden and continue the archeological dig in my office. But first, a moment of thanks to the electrician who found the burnt wire that was also burning through the cellulose insulation. No house fire! Plugs working again so bedroom lights, office outlet, and alarm clock all working once more. Thanks be to the universe and the angels for ever protecting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and reflections. To avoid spam, I moderate all comments and will only post relevant comments by humans who read this blog.